Item Index Information
Zelig Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Zelig Chess. Game where the power of the pieces varies based on their position. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Stan Druben.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter Z.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ze.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Zel.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Zelig (in Zelig Chess). assumes the movement capabilities of piece whose file it is in.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Zelig' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Zelig'