Item Index Information
Zebulon is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Sold commercially, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
Zebulon. German commercial game with bluffing with chess pieces and connection forming. (7x7)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Herbert Schuetzdeller.
The board used for this game has 7 row(s), 7 column(s)
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1997. [1996-1998]. [1992-2002].
- Browse items that also start with the letter Z.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ze.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Zeb.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.