Item Index Information
White and Black Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
White and Black Chess. Move each turn a piece from a white and a piece from a black square. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Browse items that also start with the letter W.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wh.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Whi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Black and White Chess. Two moves per turn, the first from a white square, the second. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'WhiteandBlack' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'WhiteandBlack'