Item Index Information
Whale Shogi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, Oriental, ShogiBased.
Whale Shogi. Shogi variant. (6x6, Cells: 36)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
The board used for this game has 6 row(s), 6 column(s), 36 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1981. [1980-1982]. [1976-1986].
- Browse items that also start with the letter W.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wh.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wha.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Great Whale Shogi. Great Whale Shogi by R. Wayne Schmittberger. (11x11, Cells: 121) Author: Douglas Silfen. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Great Whale Shogi. Large board based on Whale and Wa Shogi. Author: Douglas Silfen. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Whale Shogi. Small Shogi variant. Author: Douglas Silfen and Karl Scherer. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'WhaleShogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'WhaleShogi'