Item Index Information
The Weakest Endgame is an unknown type!. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
The Weakest Endgame. The King vs King endgame from Weakest Chess.
By Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Th.
- Browse items that also start with the letters The.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Feeble Chess. Pieces are weakenend as they must use a turn to change direction or flip between taking and non-taking mode. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Feeble Chess . Very weak pieces, but still 'chess-like'. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Weakest Chess . Pieces are as weak as possible while still retaining chess-like qualities. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'FeebleChesstoWea' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'FeebleChesstoWea'