Item Index Information
Walkers and Jumpers is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Four or more dimensional, Large board.
Walkers and Jumpers. Walkers and Jumpers is a combination 2D - 4D chancellor chess variant that uses 9 pieces and 9 pawns per side. (9x21, Cells: 189)
By Joe Joyce.
The board used for this game has 21 row(s), 9 column(s), 189 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter W.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wal.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Walkers and Jumers Board . For printing a landscape board. By Joe Joyce.
- Walkers and Jumers Board . For printing a portrait board. By Joe Joyce.
- Walkers and Jumpers. Joe Joyce's multidimensional game on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'WalkersandJumper' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'WalkersandJumper'