Item Index Information
Waider's three-handed chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players, From ancient times.
Waider's three-handed chess. Missing description (Cells: 126)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Waider.
The board used for this game has 126 cells/squares.
This game is a 3 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter W.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wai.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.