Item Index Information
Wa Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on an 11 by 11 board. (Link.).
- Browse items that also start with the letter W.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wa .
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Wa Shogi. Game with many different rather weak pieces, with or without drops. (11x11, Cells: 121) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Wa Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Wa Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Wa Shogi. Large Shogi variant from the 17th century or earlier. Author: Douglas Silfen.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'WaShogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'WaShogi'