Item Index Information
Donkan. Game with three pieces per player where you can win by moving the king to a castle (French Language)
Christian Boineau has invented a simple game related to chess. It is a simple game to built and it will remind some endgames when only few pieces remain on the board. However at Donkan there is a new rule which completely change the play: there are 2 ways to win, either by capturing the opposite King or by penetrating the central case (the "Castle") with his own King.</p> <p>Many other board games can be found on this very interesting site (in French).</p>
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Do.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Don.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.