Item Index Information
Chess 2000 program is a computer program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Chess 2000 program. A program that plays Chess 2000.
Inventor: Gerhard Josten.
Gijsbert Wiesenekker has made several freeware programs (running under Windows) that can be downloaded from his website. These not only include a chess program, a European draughts program, but also a program that plays the chess variant Chess 2000.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- CHESS 2000. Chess on 8 by 8 board with knight/rook and knight/bishop pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gerhard Josten.
- Chess 2000 . Chess on 8 by 8 board with knight/rook and knight/bishop pieces. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Gerhard Josten.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'CHESS2000' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'CHESS2000'