Item Index Information
Bughouse.net. Extensive website with information on Bughouse.
Bughouse.net is an extensive website with information on Bughouse: the four player chess variant on two boards where you give the pieces taken to the other player in your team. On this website, there are rules, openings, strategies, software, message boards, and more.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bug.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Bughouse. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Bughouse Links. Comprehensive list of Bughouse resources.
- Bughouse Chess. Two boards. Units captured move to opposite board. Popular variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- NetBlitz Chess Program. Plays bughouse. Author: Sébastien Lachance and Yannick Létourneau.
- Bughouse Chess. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. Author: Karl Scherer.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Bughouse' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Bughouse'