Item Index Information
Vierschach is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Three or more players, From ancient times.
Vierschach. 19th Century 4-player game where allies start off at right angles to each other. (14x14, Cells: 160)
Author: Jörg Knappen. Inventor: G. Arthur Lutze.
The board used for this game has 14 row(s), 14 column(s), 160 cells/squares.
This game is a 4 player game, with 2 players per team.
- Browse items that also start with the letter V.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Vi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Vie.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.