Item Index Information
Ven Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Ven Chess. Moves are written down by both players before making the moves simultaneously. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Graham M. Smith.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter V.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ve.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ven.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.