Item Index Information
Twiknight is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Twiknight. Knights can make one double move a game, and always check with a double move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jens Baek Nielsen.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tw.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Twi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Twiknight . Knights can make one double move a game, and always check with a double move. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jens Baek Nielsen.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Twiknight' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Twiknight'