Item Index Information
Building a Tridimensional Chess Board is a craft page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional.
Building a Tridimensional Chess Board. Missing description
Author: David E. Rutan.
The board used for this game has 7 levels/boards, 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bui.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- FIDE-like rules for 3D Chess . (Link.). Author: Michael Klein and Jens Meder.
- ST3DRoth. Charlie Roth's Revision of Star Trek 3D Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Charles Roth and Andrew Bartmess.
- Star Trek 3D Chess for Tournaments. A variation of Star Trek 3D Chess designed for tournament play. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jens Meder and Andrew Bartmess.
- Tridimensional Chess (Star Trek). Three-dimensional chess from Star Trek. (7x(), Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Andrew Bartmess.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'startrek' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'startrek'