Item Index Information
Tri-Cubic Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, Unorthodox shaped board.
Tri-Cubic Chess. Experimental chess variant on shape of three cubes. (x3, Cells: 72)
By Robert J. Bell.
The board used for this game has 3 levels/boards, 72 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tri.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.