Item Index Information
Transporter Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own.
Transporter Chess. In addition to the usual set of pieces, players have a transporter piece, which can transport pieces one square in any direction. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Torben Osted.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1994. [1993-1995]. [1989-1999].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tra.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.