Item Index Information
Toulousain Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Toulousain Chess. A chess variant on a red and black 12 x 12 board with 12 types of different pieces. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters To.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Toulousain Chess. Jean-Louis Cazaux's 12 x 12 chess variant dedicated to his town of Toulouse. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Toulousain' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Toulousain'