Item Index Information
Total Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional.
Total Chess. A type of three-dimensional chess from the 1940's which is played on four superimposed boards. (8x8x4, Cells: 256)
Author: James Trimm. Inventor: Charles Beaty.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 4 levels/boards, 256 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters To.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tot.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.