Item Index Information
Tori Shogi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, Oriental, ShogiBased. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Tori Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (Link to Roger Hare's shogi site.).
The board used for this game has 7 row(s), 7 column(s), 49 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters To.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tor.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Tori Shogi pictures. Pictures of a commercial Tori Shogi set. Author: John Lawson. Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Tori Shogi. Bird Shogi. Author: Eduard Werner. Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ToriShogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ToriShogi'