Item Index Information
Tiled Squares Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Tiled Squares Chess. Play this game, where you drop tiles to create the board as you play!
By Tony Quintanilla.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ti.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Til.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Tiled Squares Chess. Drop tiles to create the board as you play. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Tiled Squares Chess . Drop tiles to create the board as you play. By Tony Quintanilla.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'tiledsquares' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'tiledsquares'