Item Index Information
Tic-Tac-check is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, Sold commercially.
Tic-Tac-check. Get four chesspieces in a row on a 4 by 4 board. (4x4, Cells: 16)
Author: Daniel Thibault and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Don Green.
The board used for this game has 4 row(s), 4 column(s), 16 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ti.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tic.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Tic Tac Chec (Boter, Kaas en Schaak). Krijg vier schaakstukken op rij in spel op 4 bij 4 bord (Dutch Language) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'TicTacChec' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'TicTacChec'