Item Index Information
Grand Crossing is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
The Grand Crossing. Win by moving your king to the opponents side of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gra.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Grand Crossing Chess. Win by getting your king to the opposite side. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'GrandCrossing' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'GrandCrossing'