Item Index Information
Black Ghost is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Each player has a different army, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
The Black Ghost. Black gets a teleporting Ghost piece that can not capture to balance White's first move advantage. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bla.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- The Black Ghost. Betzan attempt to remedy White's first move advantage in FIDE by giving Black a noncapturing but capturable teleporting piece. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- The Black Ghost . Black gets a teleporting Ghost piece that can not capture to balance White's first move advantage. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'TheBlackGhost' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'TheBlackGhost'