Item Index Information
Symmetric Sissa is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Symmetric Sissa. Variant on 9 by 9 board with symmetric setup and two Sissa's (generalized Knight-like sliders). (9x9, Cells: 81)
By Carlos Cetina.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 81 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1998. [1997-1999]. [1993-2003].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sy.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sym.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Symmetric Sissa. Missing description By Carlos Cetina.
- Symmetric Sissa. Problem based on an actual game. By Ben Good.
- Symmetric Sissa . Variant on 9 by 9 board with symmetric setup and two Sissa's (generalized Knight-like sliders). Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Carlos Cetina.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'SymmetricSissa' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'SymmetricSissa'