Item Index Information
Suicide Void Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
Suicide Void Chess. Variant of Suicide Chess. A piece creating a void in the board is moved after each capture. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Robert Atkinson.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Su.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sui.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.