Item Index Information
Subway Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, Unorthodox shaped board.
Subway Chess. In a turn, player moves first middle subway part of board and then a piece. (7x7, Cells: 41)
By Francois Tremblay.
The board used for this game has 7 row(s), 7 column(s), 41 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Su.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sub.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Subway Chess . In a turn, player moves first middle subway part of board and then a piece. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Francois Tremblay.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'SubwayChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'SubwayChess'