Item Index Information
Stupid is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Stupid. A cross variant between Ultima and orthodox chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Inventor: Paul Monckton.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters St.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Stu.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.