Item Index Information
Straights is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, War game, Unorthodox shaped board.
Straights. Chess-like Naval Battle game from the end of the 19th Century. (9x11, Cells: 81)
Author: John Reece. Inventor: Anne Marriot Watson.
The board used for this game has 11 row(s), 9 column(s), 81 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1892. [1891-1893]. [1887-1897].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters St.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Str.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Straights . Chess-like Naval Battle game from the end of the 19th Century. Author: Young-Hyun Joo. Inventor: Anne Marriot Watson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Straights' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Straights'