Item Index Information
Stereo Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional.
Stereo Chess. 8 by 8 board with four 4 by 4 boards stacked on top of it. (x4, Cells: 128)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Gerhard W. Jensch.
The board used for this game has 4 levels/boards, 128 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1975. [1974-1976]. [1970-1980].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters St.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ste.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.