Item Index Information
Standoff Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Standoff Chess. A threat to capture the opponent's King does not give check if it opens one's own King to immediate recapture. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Robert Shimmin.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters St.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sta.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.