Item Index Information
Some AntiMagnetic Chess Games is an unknown type!. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Some AntiMagnetic Chess Games. Some AntiMagnetic Chess Games.
By João Pedro Neto.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters So.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Som.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Anti-Magnetic Chess. Pieces that moved repel and attract pieces like magnets. (8x8, Cells: 64) By João Pedro Neto.
- Anti-Magnetic Chess. Like colors attract, opposites repel, along orthogonal lines. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- Anti-Magnetic Chess. Four anti-magnetic chessproblems. By Ben Good.
- Anti-Magnetic Chess . Pieces that move repel pieces like magnets. Author: João Pedro Neto.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'AntiMagneticChes' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'AntiMagneticChes'