Item Index Information
Printable Board and Pieces for Shou Dou Qui is a graphics resource. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Oriental, War game. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Printable Board and Pieces for Shou Dou Qui . Printable Board and Pieces.
Author: Jan Horinek.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 7 column(s), 63 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pri.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- What is wrong with Shou Dou Qi?. Comments on the rules of Shou Dou Qi - the Animal Game. Author: Ralf `Panther` Gering.
- The Battle of the Animals. Simulated conflict between animal kingdoms. (7x9, Cells: 63) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Jungle game. Photo's of a home made set. Author: Jean-Luc Muraro.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'DouShouQi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'DouShouQi'