Item Index Information
Shifted Square Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Shifted Square Chess. One square is removed from the normal playing area and one square is added at the edge of the normal playing area. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sh.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Shi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- More Shifted Square Chess. Shifted Square Chess needs more than one page to explore its possibilities. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Shifted Square' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Shifted Square'