Item Index Information
Shanghai Palace Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional.
Shanghai Palace Chess. Play this blend of Chinese, Japanese and Western Chess on Game Courier!
Author: Gary K. Gifford and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 81 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sh.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sha.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Shanghai Palace Chess. A blend of Chinese, Japanese, and Western Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Shanghai Palace Chess . Download these files to play this blend of Chinese, Japanese and Western Chess with Zillions of Games. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'shanghai' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'shanghai'