Item Index Information
Scottish Progressive Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn.
Scottish Progressive Chess. White moves one time, black twice, white three times, etc. Series ends when check is given. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Alessandro Castelli.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sc.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sco.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.