Item Index Information
Schago (Chego) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups. This item is written in Dutch.
Schago (Chego). Spelers zetten stukken op het bord, zodat ze zoveel mogelijk velden controleren (Dutch Language)
Author: Alfred Pfeiffer and Jos Jansen of Lorkeers. Inventor: Alfred Pfeiffer.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1997. [1996-1998]. [1992-2002].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sc.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sch.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chego'