Item Index Information
Schachdame is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Schachdame. Variant between Checkers and Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sc.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sch.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Schachdame Chess. Pawns, a bishop, and a royal ferz. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Heinrich Richter.
- Schachdame . Variant between Checkers and Chess. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Heinrich Richter.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Schachdame' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Schachdame'