Item Index Information
Samarcanda is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Samarcanda. Variant of Mideast Chess with Crooked Bishops. (10x10, Cells: 100)
Author: Nuno Cruz and Peter Aronson. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sam.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Samarcanda. Zebras, Camels, Crooked Bishops, Squirrels and the FIDE Army populate this exciting game. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
- Samarcanda . Variant of Mideast Chess with Crooked Bishops. By Nuno Cruz.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Samarcanda' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Samarcanda'