Item Index Information
Spinal Tap Chess Redux is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Spinal Tap Chess Redux. Updated version of Spinal Tap Chess with some pieces from Existentialist Chess. (11x11, Cells: 121)
By David Short.
The board used for this game has 11 row(s), 11 column(s), 121 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sp.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Spi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Spinal Tap Chess. Variant on an 11x11 board with a once-a-game mass 'Battle Move' of Pawns and Crabs. (11x11, Cells: 121) By David Short.
- Spinal Tap Chess . Variant on an 11x11 board with a once-a-game mass 'Battle Move' of Pawns and Crabs. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'SpinalTapChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'SpinalTapChess'