Item Index Information
SMIRF. Program that plays various 8x10 chess variants.
Author: Reinhard Scharnagl.
The name SMIRF
The name SMIRF is an abbreviation for: "Strategic Game Program with intelligent recursing Facilities". It designates an appropriate innovative variant of an adaptive recursive feedback implementation.
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters SM.
- Browse items that also start with the letters SMI.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.