Item Index Information
Rose chess (hexagonal) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Rose chess (hexagonal). Hexagonal chess variant, with additional variants, from St Albans, UK. (Cells: 91)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
The board used for this game has 91 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ro.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ros.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Rose Chess. Grand Chess, with Roses instead of Knights. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Credo Chess for Three. Hexagonal chess variant from St Albans, UK. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Rose Concept. Missing description Author: Michael Jameson.
- Rose Chess. Grand Chess with Roses substituted for knights, Rose-Bishop for Cardinal, Rose-Rook for Marshall. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Rosechess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Rosechess'