Item Index Information
Four Handed Roman Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Four Handed Roman Chess. 4 player chess variant with additional new piece.
By Mark Woodall.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 4 player game, with 2 players per team.
Invented in the year 2000. [1999-2001]. [1995-2005].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Roman Chess. Commercial chess variant on a 10x10 board with two non-royal kings added. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Mark Woodall.
- Roman Chess. 10x10 variant available commercially. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Mark Woodall.
- Roman Chess . Commercial chess variant on 10x10 board with two non-royal kings added. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Mark Woodall.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'romanchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'romanchess'