Item Index Information
Retro Chess I is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with moving your opponents pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Retro Chess I. A chess game progresses backwards from an empty board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Mike Smolowitz.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2013. [2012-2014]. [2008-2018].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ret.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Backwards Stalemate Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Retrochess. Play chess from the end of the game backwards. (8x8, Cells: 64) By João Pedro Neto and Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'retrochess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'retrochess'