Item Index Information
Renniassance Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Renniassance Chess. With 68 pieces on board of 12 by 12. (12x10, Cells: 120)
By Eric V. Greenwood.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 12 column(s), 120 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ren.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Renniassance Chess. Also referred to as Rennchess, this is a famous, decades-old Tamerlane inspired variant. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Renniassance Chess . Game played on several sizes of large board with 68 pieces per side. Author: Edward Holzman. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'RenniassanceChes' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'RenniassanceChes'