Item Index Information
Relativistic Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Relativistic Chess. Squares attacked by the opponent are considered not to exist. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Kevin Whyte.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rel.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Relativistic Chess. Squares attacked by the opponent are considered not to exist. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Kevin Whyte.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'RelativisticChes' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'RelativisticChes'