Item Index Information
Refusal Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Refusal Chess. Refuse your opponent to make certain moves. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Fred Galvin.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1958. [1957-1959]. [1953-1963].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ref.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Ambiguous Chess. A modest variant, similar to Refusal Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Fabrice Liardet.
- Refusal Chess. You may refuse one enemy move per turn. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Fred Galvin.
- Refusal chess. A problem. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: C. H. O'D. Alexander.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'RefusalChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'RefusalChess'