Item Index Information
Progressive Give-Away Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
Progressive Give-Away Chess. Giveaway chess played in progressive fashion. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Andrea Mori and Alessandro Castelli.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pro.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.