Item Index Information
Powerchess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Powerchess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with additional queen and combination piece per player. (10x10, Cells: 100)
Author: John Ayer.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1950. [1949-1951]. [1945-1955].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Po.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pow.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Powerchess'