Item Index Information
Pompeii Chess: ZRF is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board.
Pompeii Chess: ZRF . Variant on board with 25 squares.
By Dan Troyka.
The board used for this game has 7 row(s), 7 column(s), 25 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Po.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pom.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Pompeii Chess. Variant on board with 25 squares. (7x7, Cells: 25) By Dan Troyka.
- Pompeii Chess. Small variant with piece drops, orthogonal pawn moves and one each of all the FIDE pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dan Troyka.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'pompeiichess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'pompeiichess'